Design help as you need it
Struggling with a design challenge, want a second set of eyes, or some professional design input? Pick the brain of East & Gray Interiors Founder, Andrea Durcik, and she’ll help you solve any design dilemma and answer all your questions on an hourly, as-needed basis. This is your time to tackle anything that will be most helpful to you as you design your home!
No matter what stage you are at with your design project, Andrea is here to provide all the help you need with creative ideas and expert advice to ensure your project’s success. She’ll help you avoid costly mistakes, take the guesswork out of the planning process, and help you move forward, leading you to your perfect design in no time!
Consultations can be purchased in 2 hour sets and are conducted online through a face-to-face video Zoom meeting.
With This Service We Can:
- Help with questions related to building a new home or remodeling your current home, getting you answers to all those questions your contractor needs to know!
- Review finishes - flooring options, lighting finishes, kitchen & bath finishes, color schemes, fabric options, etc.
- Review & select fixtures, furniture, art, and decor options.
- Shop for furniture together - online during our Zoom meeting, or you can bring me shopping with you virtually through your phone so that we can make decisions right there on the spot.
- Select art and/or accessories to finish a room
- Assess or interpret floor plans and/or blueprints
- Evaluate feasibility of a project - remodel, rearrangement of furniture, re-design of a room(s).
- Need help laying out your furniture? See our Space Planning service.
Our Proven Process
Tell Us What You Need
Complete our brief Project Questionnaire & Focus List, detailing all the things you’d like to tackle during our consultation(s).
Schedule Call & Payment
After reviewing your information we will send you a Welcome Email and break down how many sessions we will need to address all of the items on your Focus List, along with a link to schedule and pay for your consultation hours. We will be chatting and answering all your questions in no time!
On your scheduled day and time we will meet via Zoom and begin working through everything on your Focus List. The link and details for the Zoom meeting will be emailed to you after your payment has been received and you’ve scheduled our meeting. Be sure to take careful notes throughout our call as tons of information will be shared that will all help you achieve a beautiful and successful project.
**Please note that renderings, concept boards and floor plans are NOT included in this service. You will always want to verify your room measurements to make sure that any recommended furniture or decor fits properly in your space.