A custom master design plan created just for you
Simply Design is for busy, style-forward women who dare to be different but are seeking professional guidance to implement a personality-infused design that finally hits the mark!
Through our virtual design process I take the hard part of designing your space off your plate by creating a custom design plan, tailored specifically to your unique lifestyle and investment level that’s brimming with character. Your master design plan comes complete with your floor plan, shoppable source list, detailed install instructions and post design support so you’re able to implement your design on your own with confidence and ease.
East & Gray Interiors is committed to sourcing from ethical artisans and eco-friendly companies. We have a special place in our heart for vintage pieces and eclectic interiors.
Our online Simply Design service is available throughout the US and worldwide.
In Our Simply Design Service:
- 20 Minute Complimentary Design Discovery Call - Book your design discovery call to get started.
- Room Measuring Guide - Follow our step-by-step instructions to measure your room so we can provide furniture selections that will fit your space.
- Project Launch Call - Conducted via Google Meet. We'll clearly identify your needs and desires for your space.
- Concept Moodboard - A visual presentation that sets the design direction and shares initial furniture selections to help us get aligned with the vision for your space. This will be presented & reviewed during our Concept Design Presentation Call.
- Detailed Design Plan, to include:
- Furniture Floor Plan - A scaled drawing of your room(s) with selected furniture perfectly placed (if applicable).
- Product Selection - Selection of sustainable furniture, finishes, décor, lighting, ready-made curtains/shades, and paint color recommendations for your room(s) (as recommended).
- 2D Design Board - A visual representation of all the furniture, décor & design elements we have selected for your room(s). This may include furniture, rugs, lighting, draperies, pillows, wall art, mirrors, and limited accessories.
- Source List - A list of all the items presented in your design board with detailed specifications & direct clickable links for purchase.
- Design Support, to include:
- Execution Guide - A guide walking you through how to purchase and install the items in your design plan
- 60 Minute Follow-Up Session with Andrea - Conducted via Google Meet where Andrea will answer any remaining questions and wrap up the project with you.
Simply Design Process
Schedule your 20 minute complimentary Design Discovery Call, where we will discuss your project and get to know each other better.
Following our call, we’ll send our service agreement and invoice for our design fee. Once we receive your payment, you’ll receive your Welcome Guide along with your Design Homework. Design Homework includes:
- Completing your design project questionnaire
- Measuring your room(s) and any existing pieces you want to include in the design, using our Room Measuring Guide
- Sending us photos of the space we will be designing
- Sending us inspiration images for your space(s)
Once we receive your completed Design Homework we will email you a link to schedule your Project Launch Meeting where you and Andrea will meet via Google Meet.
Meet + Project Launch
You will meet with Andrea via Google Meet on the scheduled day and time of your Project Launch Meeting. We will talk more in depth about your project, design goals, functional needs and completed design homework so we can really understand all of your needs and design aspirations.
We will use all of this information to thoughtfully create a unique design plan suited specifically to you that will transform your space and support the way you live within it.
After our Project Launch Call I will get to work creating your design concept. We'll then meet again via Google Meet, where I will present your concept design which includes:
- Moodboard - depiction of the overall feel and style for your design.
- Floor Plan - scaled floor plan of the room layout, including furniture placement and dimensions.
- 1-3 Initial Furniture Selections - these initial selections will ensure we are on the same page for style and comfort of the pieces
- Following this meeting, we will begin crafting your Detailed Design Plan, perfectly tailored to you!
This process takes one week per room.
Detailed Design plan
Sit back and relax while we do all the work on your design! We give careful attention to every space we design, making sure each project is a true reflection of our client.
This process takes 2-4 weeks. As soon as your design is ready, you'll receive your Detailed Design Plan with a shoppable source list and designer recommendations for implementing the design.
We’ll guide you every step of the way. With a scheduled follow-up call within 60 days after your Detailed Design Plan has been delivered, I will address any questions related to your design, purchases and/or the execution so you’ll never get stuck in the process! Our partnership throughout the design process will ensure you end up with a perfectly executed design you love.