Full Service Design
Let us create a thoughtful and inspired eco-friendly home that is uniquely you
East & Gray Interiors is a full service residential interior design firm based in Columbus, Ohio. It is our mission to serve clients locally and around the world with a focus on high quality, sustainable design projects. We’re passionate about creating socially-conscious interiors that have a positive impact on the world and better our clients’ lives. By carefully curating unique artifacts and eco-friendly finishes, fabrics, and furniture, we produce homes that tell a beautiful story, invoke a deep sense of connection, and impact the well-being of our clients and the planet.
Our Full Service Design is the perfect solution for those who want to remodel their current home, are planning to build a new home, or are wanting to redesign several rooms at once.
When you partner with East & Gray Interiors, we handle every detail of the design process from beginning to end. As experts in the field, we’ll save you time and keep you from making costly mistakes, all while creating a unique and healthy living environment. Our exclusive design process takes you seamlessly from the beginning of your project to the end, with clarity, confidence, and ease.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN OUR FULL SERVICE DESIGN
- Deep Dive Interview to talk through your vision and explore possibilities for your space
- Coordination of Professional Tradesmen so you don’t have to worry about finding your own trades
- Sourcing, Selection, and Proposal of all furnitures, fixtures, and materials
- Detailed Design Presentation with samples, swatches, and drawings
- On-site Measurements & Photos so we can create furniture plans and room layouts
- Order Management and frequent updates so you always know the status
- Coordination and Installation of all furnishings & materials
- Styling and Accessorizing so your room is perfect
- Final Reveal when you see everything together for the first time
- Detailed Project Manual that includes full project details, product warranties, and information on how to care for your new space
- Seamless Communication & Project Documentation via our private client portal, which can be accessed 24/7
*A two hour Initial Consultation is required for all full service projects to review the project scope, understand your needs and desires, and answer your questions. The consultation fee is $497.
How to Get Started
Schedule your complimentary 20 minute Design Discovery Call with Owner and Principal Interior Designer, Andrea Durcik. Andrea will explore your project with you and determine how to best assist you on your design journey. She will also walk you through the process of working with us. By the end of the call you’ll have an understanding of how we will transform your space into a functional, beautiful, and inviting home, designed to better your life and the planet. We’ll wrap up our call by providing details for booking your in-home Initial Consultation to get things started.
Let's make your design dreams a reality!