Full Room Virtual Design
We want to help you create a home that fits your unique space and needs perfectly! Our Full Room Virtual Design service is an easy, straightforward online process where we create a custom design plan made exclusively for you, and empower you to easily implement that plan yourself. We can design one complete room, several complete rooms, or your whole house depending on your needs. Our seamless and proven method is accessible to you from anywhere, and takes all the guesswork out of the transformation of your home. It allows you to work one room at a time, shop at your own pace, have confidence in the pieces you invest in, and execute the design on your own. You work exclusively with our founder and principal designer, Andrea Durcik, in an efficient step by step process that provides you with a professionally and thoughtfully planned home.
- Room Measuring Guide - Follow our step by step instructions to measure your room so that we can provide you with accurate drawings and furniture selections.
- 30 minute Project Launch Call With Andrea - Conducted via Zoom so we can get perfectly aligned on your needs & desires for your space.
- Complete interior design plan for one room includes:
- Furniture Floor Plan - A drawing of your room to scale with appropriately sized furniture perfectly placed.
- Product Selection - Selection of furniture, decor, lighting, ready-made curtains/shades, and paint color recommendations as needed for the room.
- Design Board - A visual representation of all the furniture, decor & design elements we have selected for your room. This may include furniture, rugs, lighting, draperies, pillows, wall art, mirrors, and accessories.
- Shopping List - A list of all the items in your design board with exact specifications & direct links for purchase.
- Execution Guide - A guide walking you through how to purchase everything in the design board and how to install it all once it arrives ensuring your newly designed room turns out perfect!
- 30 minute Follow-Up Meeting with Andrea - Conducted via Zoom where Andrea will answer any outstanding questions and wrap everything up with you.
- OPTIONAL: 3D render of your newly designed room
What's Not Included:
- Specific room styling accessories (e.g. bookshelf and tabletop decor)
- Selection or design of custom pieces (e.g. furniture, window treatments, artwork, etc.)
If your project requires, or you desire, custom pieces, please see our Full Service Design offering.
Our Proven Process
Schedule your Discovery Call and complete our project questionnaire and tell us more about yourself and your space. Send us inspiration images for your space. After our Discovery Call we will send you a Welcome Email which will include your Virtual Design Fee Proposal and a link to make payment.
We email you our Room Measuring Guide within 2 business days of receiving your payment. You take the measurements of your room(s) and include measurements of pieces you currently own and want included in the design. You also send us photos of the room(s) you want designed along with inspiration images for the space(s), if you have not already done so. Your email will also include a link to schedule your project launch meeting where you and Andrea will meet via Zoom to talk more in-depth about your project and answer any outstanding questions.
You will meet Andrea via Zoom on the scheduled day and time of your Project Launch Meeting. We will talk more in-depth about your project and answer any outstanding questions. This is your time to communicate further all your needs and desires for your space. We will fully align ourselves on the plan and vision for your space. Then it’s time for Andrea to begin crafting the perfectly tailored space for you!
Sit back and relax while I work hard on your designs! I put great care and attention into each and every space I design, making sure that each design is a true reflection of my client. Therefore this process takes 4 - 6 weeks. As soon as your designs are ready I will share the Design Presentation with the complete details of your project, and the execution guide with you via my private client portal.
Refinement & Final Design
Arriving at a final design you love is of the utmost importance to me. If there are any revisions or re-selections needed, we will make those changes in one round of revisions and send your revised design within 2-3 weeks. Your final design package will include all the tools you need to execute the transformation of your space, and start enjoying the endless amounts of comfort and joy your newly elevated space will bring!
I’ll never leave you hanging! With a scheduled follow-up call within 30 days after your final design packages has been delivered, I will address any questions related to your design, purchases and/or execution so you’ll never have to worry about getting stuck. I want to ensure that you end up with a perfectly executed design. I am here with you until the end!
Virtual Interior Design Is Perfect For You If:
- You’re not quite ready to jump into full-service design.
- You want your home to function well for you and bring you comfort & joy.
- You want access to exceptional design that is contact-free.
- You want to work one room at a time.
- You want to purchase at your own pace and be your own project manager.
- You have great taste, but need help when it comes to designing a cohesive room that reflects your style.
- You want someone to tell you exactly where to buy the items. You don’t mind doing the shopping as long as you know where to buy.
- You don't have access to outstanding interior design services in your area.
- You’ve always wanted to work with an interior designer, but full service design is out of your price range.
- You do not need to move walls, plumbing, or electrical.
- See our Full Service Design if these are items your project requires.
If any of this sounds like you let our Full Room Virtual Design package take out all the guesswork for you and book your appointment now:
Virtual Interior Design Is NOT the Right Fit For You If:
- You are looking for custom design elements such as custom furniture, millwork, or lighting.
- We provide custom design under our Full Service Design.
- Your project includes remodeling, such as moving walls, plumbing or electrical.
- See our Full Service Design if these are items your project requires.
- You describe yourself as indecisive. We offer our best design plan for the presentation. It does not include a million options because we only recommend what’s best, to save you time and money, and to provide you with the most dynamic design possible.
- You’re a major bargain hunter. We always work within our client’s budgets, but we don’t spend hours on end searching for the cheapest items, because that simply doesn’t align with our philosophy. We look for the right option, not the cheapest.
- You do not like eclectic design that incorporates several design styles.
- You prefer a monochromatic color scheme.
- You are looking for a full service, turn key experience.
- See our Full Service Design as this is the experience you desire.
- You already have most of the furniture you want to use and only need to supplement with a couple new pieces. We provide complete room designs with this service and do not source just a piece or two.
- You do not want to execute the purchasing and installation of your project yourself.
- See our Full Service Design if you want to have everything executed for you by E&G.
Founder and principal designer of East & Gray Interiors, Andrea Durcik, develops every part of your design. No aspect of the design is ever completed by an assistant, a junior designer, or intern. It is a collaboration between you and Andrea!
Our personal process to online design creates an experience that is as close as possible to our full service design offering. Using Zoom calls throughout the process allows us to meet face-to-face and collaborate collectively on your designs making the experience enjoyable and perfectly tailored to each individual client.
You will always feel confident as you move through our process because we never give you just a vague concept - we create a fully executed design with ready to purchase furnishings and finishes that are available immediately through online retailers. Your designs are presented with detailed visual representations of your room so you know exactly what it will look like once you’ve implemented everything in the design plan!
This package is perfect for living rooms, family rooms, great rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms (master, kids, or guest), nurseries, home offices and outdoor living spaces.
Bathrooms & kitchens will be reviewed on a case by case basis. If you have a bathroom or kitchen you need help with contact me -- email@example.com -- and we’ll discuss how we can work together!
The number of pieces we can incorporate into your new design will depend upon what pieces those are, and what your style desires are for your new space. When you complete our onboarding process you will submit photos & measurements of any pieces you would like to have included in your new design, along with inspiration photos for your room. We will then discuss & determine with you which pieces we can incorporate.
The steps in our Virtual Design process have been carefully developed to ensure project success. The inspiration images are an imperative part of ensuring that we are both on the same page with the design direction. We cannot begin your design until all of your design components have been submitted, which includes your inspiration images. Some great resources for starting your inspiration search are Pinterest, Houzz, Magazine/Blog/Article Clippings, Instagram.
When you complete our project questionnaire you let us know your target furnishing budget. These are only targets, not guarantees. They will help inform our selections. After you receive your complete design package, you can then implement all the items as specified or substitute some items to meet your specific budget. You have complete control of when and what you purchase.
In your Welcome Email we also provide you with a budgeting guide to help you plan the level of furnishings investment you are most comfortable with.
We can change anything in your design that may not resonate with you. After receiving your design presentation materials you have one week to submit your desired revisions. We happily offer one round of revisions/re-selections. Any additional requested changes beyond that one round will be billed at our hourly rate of $125.
You choose your own timeline, however we strongly recommend that you start purchasing and installing your project as soon as you receive your final design packet. Furniture and finishes are subject to change quickly, therefore the availability of them may only be for a certain length of time. We wouldn't want you to lose out on the perfect piece you love because you may have waited too long to purchase and the item is no longer available. Also, fun bonus - the sooner you finish your beautiful new space, the sooner you have it to enjoy and love!
If a custom or to-the-trade item fits your needs and budget then you will have the option to purchase products directly from East & Gray Interiors. All products that are to be purchased from a retail vendor will have product links shown on your shopping list on your private client portal page online. You will purchase those items directly from that third-party vendor yourself.
We recommend our 2-hour Virtual Consultation service if you do not have a full room to design and just need help with a few items.
We recommend you start with our 2-hour Virtual Consultation service and our founder & principal designer, Andrea Durcik, will help you figure out the best plan for your transformation process.
We are delighted to work with clients all over the world. However, please keep in mind that we source from vendors and retailers who we know can deliver within the U.S. As a result, we unfortunately cannot guarantee that all products we source can be shipped internationally. For any products we source for your designs that can be delivered globally, the shipping costs may be higher, and there may be customs or foreign transaction fees associated with these purchases. So please make sure to keep all that in mind when budgeting for your project.