Expert Design Help
when you need it
Drawing up your dream space should be a blast. And bringing it to life should be stress-free.
But sometimes you just need a leg up from the experts!
Our 2-hour Design Consultation makes it easier than ever to speak with an interior design professional and gain valuable insights and recommendations to ensure you’re on the right track with your design.
It's a wealth of knowledge for the enthusiastic DIY-er who values help from the experts. This session is designed to efficiently provide you with all the tools you need to take your design to the next level!
- Reviewing furniture, finish and/or material selections so you can purchase all your pieces with confidence
- Determining a functional + beautiful layout plan with confidence
- Ensuring bigger ticket items like furniture or built-ins properly compliment + elevate your space
- Finalizing details including paint colors, patterns, and textures to ensure your design is cohesive and balanced
- Discovering new or unique places to source materials to take your design to the next level
At A Glance
Design Questionnaire + Next Steps
'We can’t wait to get started! Next up, follow our step-by-step instructions to:
- Complete your design questionnaire
- Provide photos + measurements of your space(s)
- Send us inspiration images for your design
Once we've received all of the above, we'll be in touch to schedule your 2-hour design consultation session.
Let’s get this party started! During our 2-hour design consultation, we’ll address specific design questions and help you gain confidence in your design plan.
Conducted in-person within 25 miles of Columbus, OH, and virtually via Google Meet to clients elsewhere in the US.
The keys to your new castle! Andrea will follow up with a packet that includes all of our recommendations, resources discussed and notes from the call.
Let's Get Started
Design Consultation Investment - $750
Your investment includes a one-on-one 2-hour consultation with Andrea, and a follow-up guide with all of our recommendations, resources discussed and notes from the meeting.
Design Consultations are conducted virtually via Google Meet to clients both locally in Columbus, Ohio, and nationwide.
We are currently booking consultations for November and December 2023.